Re: Microsoft update on MAK activation

Steve Straub <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:45:50 -0800

We realize that there are situations where additional MAKs would be very useful.  At this time we have some system limitations that stop us from being able to deliver multiple MAKs on a single enrollment.  We are looking at this and trying to determine some ways to address this in the future.  I will let this list know if I find out any additional information or easier ways to address this.

Sorry for the lack of good news, but I am working very hard to get this and other items address in future releases.

Steve Straub

From: Knox, Marg [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 10:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LICENSING] MIcrosoft update on MAK activation

Thanks Jeff, but I specifically do NOT want to do it that way for a variety of reasons. If nothing else the amount of time and getting multiple signatures. So I strongly prefer and will continue to use one enrolment. But I appreciate the idea!

Regards, Marg

Margaret H. Knox                  [log in to unmask]
Interim Assoc. Vice Chancellor & CIO   (512)322-3774
The University of Texas System
CTJ 2.218 78701
--
At UT Austin: Director, ITS