Re: FW: [LICENSING] MSO Pro 2003 SP2 required for legal reasons?

Debbie Nanni <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:55:54 -0500

Dear Marg,

What about Home Use under the Campus Agreement?  What are our (and
Microsoft's) obligations in that regard?  I've just posed this question
to our local Microsoft Representative and will pass along what I learn.

Thanks,
Debbie Nanni
--
Deborah L. Nanni, Ph.D.