MS volume licensing & Tech Net status

eblue <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 18 Mar 2006 11:09:41 -0500

Perhaps the community could help me with this:
Does the MS licensing agreement through Nercomp include Tech Net or
TechNet  Plus ?
We have sporadic bursts of update CD's but no official "newletter" from
Microsoft, and developers ready to work with Vista but it seems no
effective way (through SHI ) to access Tech Net content.
If we do not have TechNet plus volume Licensing through our present
contract, would Nercomp members be interested enough to obtain it?

Thanks.
 eblue
Associate Director of  IT
Barnard College