Re: FW: [LICENSING] MSO Pro 2003 SP2 required for legal reasons?

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:57:14 -0600

Debbi,

I have copied Enoch to see what he thinks as MS Licensing Manager.

My plan is to notify via our web site (and notify our other campuses as
well) and to go talk to our Store today. What I do not know is whether
Arvato (MS' media duplicator) will be replacing the media sold to
students and employee wah or not replacing.

If yes, then when that media arrives to replace current stock, that
would take care of new deployments.

If no, then we may need to have a handout to go with each piece of
media...

That is what I am thinking.

Others?

Enoch?