PCI DSS Compliance Provisions

Debbie Nanni <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:02:21 -0500

Tufts University has recently initiated at PCI DSS compliance project.
   Our objective is to ensure that we currently satisfy PCI standards as
well as implement ongoing processes to ensure that compliance is
regularly verified and maintained.   As part of this undertaking, we'd
like to establish a file of standard contractual provisions that we can
incorporate into agreements with vendors who are engaged in e-commerce
on behalf of the University.  Do any schools already have a file of such
provisions in place that they'd be willing to share?

Thanks,
Debbie Nanni
--
Deborah L. Nanni, Ph.D.