Re: Classroom Computer software

"Morgan, Aletia H" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:56:28 -0600

Greetings,

We've used SynchronEyes very successfully in the College of Liberal Arts
& Sciences at the University of Iowa.  In the past, it had a Mac version
as well (supported only Mac Classic), which has never been upgraded.  We
know that ARD is out there, but if anyone knows of something that
operates a little more like SynchronEyes, and works on the Mac OSX.x,
we'd love to hear about it.

Thanks,
Aletia Morgan

Director, CLAS IT Group
University of Iowa

From: Harry Zahlis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LICENSING] Classroom Computer software

We use NetSupport School Pro in all of our labs
(http://www.netsupport-inc.com/).  Complete control of the lab from the
instructor's work station.

Harry

Harold P. Zahlis, Jr.
Network Coordinator, Fresno City College
1101 E. University
Fresno, CA 93741
P: 559.442.8206  F: 559.265.5708
http://www.fresnocitycollege.edu