Re: Adobe pricing

Mike Stark <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jan 2006 06:35:58 -0800

    We saw a modest price increase for some products. Acrobat pro 7
went up about $2.50 from December. They have announced some prices
will increase substantially. (now that the Macromedia competition is
gone). but Flash pro 8 went down for us by $28 a copy when it moved
to Adobe CLP level 3. So I suspects some customers are hit
differently than others.

  Note the concurrent use for free in higher education option went
away with macromedia products on the adobe price list.

Mike

--
Mike Stark    U.C. San Diego, Academic Computing Services
Manager, Microsupport & Software Distribution