FW: [LICENSING] Apple's Boot Camp and Microsoft Licensing. Answer from Microsoft Licensing

Marg Knox <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:19:16 -0500

Colleagues,

Enoch Remick (MS Academic Licensing Manager) responded quickly on this
issue. He thinks they will have an official volume licensing brief out
that restates it in the near future... but here is his answer (he said I
could forward it to you'all)....