Re: FW: [LICENSING] Apple's Boot Camp and Microsoft Licensing. Answer from Microsoft Licensing

Warren Robords <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:59:56 -0500

It isn't possible to purchase a Mac without an OS.

I hope their promised licensing brief does a better job of addressing
the issue.

Warren Robords
DoIT Product Management
University of Wisconsin-Madison