Turnitin.com?

"Platt, Shawn" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 May 2006 14:18:38 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

I have question for anyone out there that can help or point me in the right direction.  We are going to be using Turnitin.com [http://turnitin.com] in the Fall and it was recommended by our Office of General Counsel to make our students aware of it in the Student Handbook.

Are any of you using turnitin.com and if you are, would you mind sharing any language you are using on your website or handbook to your students to make them aware of it?

Any suggestions or replies will be greatly appreciated!

ShawnP
----------------------------------
Shawn Platt
Manager