Re: PCI DSS Compliance Provisions

Susan Banton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 9 Jan 2006 08:08:02 -0800

Debbie

I would be interested in this also.

Susan Banton
Susan Banton C.P.M.
Buyer III
WWU Bellingham WA
360-650-2430
Fax 360-650-6464

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Nanni [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 2:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [LICENSING] PCI DSS Compliance Provisions

Tufts University has recently initiated at PCI DSS compliance project.
   Our objective is to ensure that we currently satisfy PCI standards as

well as implement ongoing processes to ensure that compliance is
regularly verified and maintained.   As part of this undertaking, we'd
like to establish a file of standard contractual provisions that we can
incorporate into agreements with vendors who are engaged in e-commerce
on behalf of the University.  Do any schools already have a file of such

provisions in place that they'd be willing to share?

Thanks,
Debbie Nanni
--
Deborah L. Nanni, Ph.D.