Meeting Notes from Educause 2006

Charles Hollingsworth <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:44:19 -0400

We had another great Constituent Group meeting last week in Dallas.
Garret and I would like to thank the 65 to 70 people who attended the
meeting, and encourage everyone who is interested in networking to
participate on the list and attend the next meeting in Seattle. The
discussions on the top current topics in networking are always
informative and interesting. This year we tried to keep the number of
topics down a little to encourage more discussions and as a result had
some really great interactions. We have included notes from the
discussions at the meeting as an attachment below. We would also like to
encourage everyone to review the notes and post additional comments on
the list, to spark further discussions and dialog.

Thanks again to everyone and we look forward to hearing from you on the
list.