To NAT, or not to NAT, that is the question.....

Bradford Saul <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:13:50 -0400

Well it has been a while since I have stirred up the dust.  ;-)

Here at JMU we have a Class-B netblock, so we have plenty of IP space
available to us.  What I would like to hear from the list is any and all
reasons for and against using NAT for the student population.

If you choose you can respond directly and I will be more than happy to
gather and share with the list...

Thanks.....

brad
Bradford B. Saul