View LISTSERV archives

MOBILETECH@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

MOBILETECH Home

MOBILETECH  March 2006

MOBILETECH March 2006

Re: Greetings HMC List

"Meier, Tina" <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE Handheld and Mobile Computing CG Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:25:37 -0600

At Oklahoma State University, we have seen trends towards Siemens,
PocketPC devices provided by Cingular, and Treos.  We still have several
BlackBerry users (I am one).

We are trying to be flexible in our support model.  We run Exchange as
our email services, so we have a BlackBerry server set up for this user
base and have ActiveSync enabled for the other devices.

We have recently upgraded to Exchange SP2 and are looking at the
additional mobile capabilities.

Thanks
Tina

Tina Meier