3. 3 FTE
6. First point of contact for Network, One-card, Enterpise, Web, wireless, email, password reset, instruction as well as Switchboard issues.
George W. Waggoner (CIO)
Director, Campus Technology Support Services
St. Mary's College of Maryland
18952 E. Fisher Road
St. Mary's City, Maryland 20686-3001
[log in to unmask]
From: Spalding Jugganaikloo [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thu 9/20/2007 6:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CIO] Desktop Support Staffing Survey
We are having a hard look at our support model for PC and Labs and would like to hear from you on the following:
1) How many PCs (Macs\Windows\Desktop\Laptop) do you support?
2) How many full time staff do you have?
3) How many students staff do you have?
4) Do you have a centralized helpdesk?
5) Is your helpdesk the primary point of contact for you users?
6) What other functions does your helpdesk support?
M. Spalding Jugganaikloo
Chief Technology Officer
Brigham Young University - Idaho
170S Kimball Building
Rexburg, ID 83460-1635
Tel: (208) 496 2401
********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/.
Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/.