View LISTSERV archives

LEARNINGSPACE@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

LEARNINGSPACE Home

LEARNINGSPACE  October 2008

LEARNINGSPACE October 2008

Re: Fwd: Student/Classroom Computing Infrastructure

"Malsed, Micheal" <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE Learning Space Design Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:10:03 -0700

I would greatly enjoy working with someone on a report like this. I
think this one lacks quite a bit and is actually wrong in others . . .
it may just be that my perspective is different (which is not unusual!)
but I've come to quite a few conclusions that are opposed to the ones he
has arrived at.

Is anyone interested in doing a cross-college report?

Micheal Malsed
Asst Director for Student Technology Services
STAT Program Director
Information Technology Services
Claremont McKenna College
Adams 202