View LISTSERV archives

IDM@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

IDM Home

IDM  April 2009

IDM April 2009

Re: Which IdM with PeopleSoft?

"Subhasish Mitra (CampusEAI Consortium)" <[log in to unmask]>

Identity Management Constituent Group Discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:04:17 -0400

Sun Identity Manager works really best with PeopleSoft Systems, its comes with PeopleSoft DB scripts for HR to have the a VIEW created so that HR data can be extracted from different HR tables within the PeopleSoft system, something similar could be written for PeopleSoft Students and have it run and configured as ActiveSync Database Adaptor.

R/
Subhasish