View LISTSERV archives

ITWOMEN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

ITWOMEN Home

ITWOMEN  March 2011

ITWOMEN March 2011

Re: Slate: Does hidden sexism discourage girls from math and science?

"Semmens, Theresa" <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE ITWomen Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Mar 2011 12:32:07 -0800

Or cross dressers!

Theresa Semmens, CISA

Chief IT Security Officer

North Dakota State University

IACC 210D

PO Box 6050

Fargo, ND 58108

Phone: 701-231-5870

Cell Phone: 701-212-2064

Fax: 701-231-8541

Security is a process, privacy is a consequence

Security is action, privacy is a result of successful action

Security is the strategy, privacy is the outcome

Security is the sealed envelope, privacy is the successful delivery of the message inside the envelope

							~ Kevin Beaver & Rebecca Herold