View LISTSERV archives

BLEND-ONLINE@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

BLEND-ONLINE Home

BLEND-ONLINE  October 2011

BLEND-ONLINE October 2011

IJVPLE Special Issue on "Real Education in Virtual Worlds" - Submission deadline extended

"Lee, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE Blended and Online Learning Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 16 Oct 2011 23:40:31 +1100

Dear colleagues,

(Apologies for cross posting... and please feel free to pass this information on to others who you think might be interested. Thanks!)

The manuscript submission deadline for the special issue of the International Journal of Virtual and Personal Learning Environments (IJVPLE) on "Real Education in Virtual Worlds" has been extended. The updated Call for Papers (in PDF format) is downloadable from the following URL:

http://bit.ly/oudZuf

Prospective authors who are interested in submitting manuscripts for consideration for the special issue are encouraged to contact me and/or the other two Guest Editors in advance of the submission deadline to discuss their topic areas and notify us of when they intend to submit. It would also be very helpful if they could provide us with draft/working titles and abstracts of their manuscripts ahead of the deadline to assist us in forward planning (including identifying suitable peer reviewers).

Kind regards,

---
Mark J.W. Lee
Adjunct Senior Lecturer, School of Education, Charles Sturt University
Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Distance Education Hub (DEHub) Research Institute, University of New England
Honorary Research Fellow, Graduate School of IT and Mathematical Sciences, University of Ballarat
AUSTRALIA

Charles Sturt University

| ALBURY-WODONGA | BATHURST | CANBERRA | DUBBO | GOULBURN | ONTARIO | ORANGE | SYDNEY | WAGGA WAGGA |

Give Generously - Support Young Australians

You can help young Australians to go to University and succeed in their studies by giving generously to the Charles Sturt University Foundation. To find out more or to make a donation go to the Foundation web site http://www.csu.edu.au/special/foundation. Australian donations are tax deductible.

LEGAL NOTICE
This email (and any attachment) is confidential and is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute, take any action in reliance on it or disclose it to anyone. Any confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery. Email should be checked for viruses and defects before opening. Charles Sturt University (CSU) does not accept liability for viruses or any consequence which arise as a result of this email transmission. Email communications with CSU may be subject to automated email filtering, which could result in the delay or deletion of a legitimate email before it is read at CSU. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily those of CSU.

Charles Sturt University in Australia  http://www.csu.edu.au  The Chancellery, Panorama Avenue, Bathurst NSW Australia 2795  ABN: 83 878 708 551; CRICOS Provider Numbers: 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC), 02960B (ACT)

Charles Sturt University in Ontario  http://www.charlessturt.ca 860 Harrington Court, Burlington Ontario Canada L7N 3N4  Registration: www.peqab.ca

Consider the environment before printing this email.