Re: pfsense a reasonable option for a gateway router?

Brian Helman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Mar 2013 14:05:33 +0000

We looked long and hard at pfSense to use as a NATing gateway, but as good as the product is, it's logging features are (were?) pretty awful.  I can't speak to what it logs as a router, but if this is important to you, you may want to verify it meets your needs.

-Brian H.