Re: What conference do you go to?

Michael Sinatra <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Apr 2013 13:38:09 -0700

On 04/24/2013 14:02, Aaron Smith wrote:
> Another vote for NANOG.

This is a good time to point out that the next installment of NANOG is
coming up--registration and the hotel block are open (but filling up
quickly).

NANOG 58
Roosevelt Hotel
New Orleans, LA
June 3-5, 2013

Since there is no Internet2 Joint Techs in the summer anymore, I have
been asking R&E folks interested in network engineering to come to
NANOG.  I already see a few people from LONI, CMU, NYU, IU, Internet2,
and other EDU constituencies.  I have found that there is a lot to learn
from my commercial provider friends (many of whom used to be in R&E).
Please consider going to an upcoming NANOG--you will be more than welcome!

michael