Re: Network, Server and Application up/down and performance monitoring?

"Frank, Josh B" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jul 2013 08:49:46 -0400

I setup Zenoss ( http://community.zenoss.org ) when I got here in 2012.  Although we are running version 3 - version 4 has WMI monitoring that works with windows machines easily.  There are also good canned reports and a great deal of flexibility on up/down notification tiers.

Josh Frank
IT Infrastructure and Project Manager
Office of Information Technology
William Peace University