Unusual Request...

"Rick Coloccia, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 21 Aug 2013 14:09:34 -0400

I have a simple but unusual request for you all.  Please if you have a
moment and don't mind...  I am the network manager at the State
Univeristy of NY College of Geneseo, a liberal arts school in Western
NYS.  I received a report today that "people from various places are
getting time outs when trying to get to our Geneseo website. One person
is from Mexico, others from different areas."

So, my request to you:

Would you try to browse to http://www.geneseo.edu and let me know (off
list!) at [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask] if you cannot
reach the campus network from whereever you are.  A short "I can get
there just fine" or "No luck for me" along with where you are coming in
from will do.  Thanks.  I know it's a busy time for everyone, so I
appreciate the quick minute of help.

-Rick

--
Rick Coloccia, Jr.