Re: Fiber Termination in New Construction

"Strandskov, Mark D." <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:19:57 +0000

We have standardized on SC ends for all of our single mode.  I wouldn't change it now but if I were doing it all over now, I would consider standardizing on LC.  The SC haven't given us any problems over the years but they take up more real estate than LC but are easier for those of us with large fingers.

Mark…

Mark Strandskov
Associate Director – Networks
Central Michigan University