Re: Detect Copyright Content being Shared via P2P

Tim Cappalli <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:27:11 -0400

Based off some Netflow data, we think that a lot our students are using
products like BTGuard which will tunnel the traffic over HTTPS from an
anonymous IP in Canada. Very difficult to track, but it usually doesn't
get logged back to our IP space.

Tim Cappalli, Network Engineer
LTS | Brandeis University
x67149 | (617) 701-7149