Re: Detect Copyright Content being Shared via P2P

Vlade Ristevski <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:01:10 -0400

That was very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to write that up. Now
that we're getting these notices we're probably going to have to
reevaluate our game plan.

Vlade Ristevski
Network Manager
IT Services