Re: Procera Users

Cal Frye <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:55:13 -0500

I'm here, the list is at [log in to unmask] (to subscribe, send
"subscribe pktlogic-edu" to us at [log in to unmask]).

There are Procera representatives on that list, as well as dozens of EDU
Packetlogic users.
- Cal Frye, Oberlin

--
Best Regards,
-- Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College

   www.calfrye.com,  www.oberlin.edu/cit/
'
"You might as well speak your mind and do what is in your heart because
you never know what waits around the corner -- what unforeseen forces
are headed your way." -- Arianna Huffington.