View LISTSERV archives

ITCOMM@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

ITCOMM Home

ITCOMM  March 2013

ITCOMM March 2013

Re: Annual Reports - decidedly none?

Wendy M Luljak <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE IT Communications Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:38:28 -0500

Here in the central IT division at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, we've elected not to do an annual report, primarily due to lack of resources. For the past few years, we have created an accomplishments document that we share with our Vice Chancellor.

I would be curious to know, for those of you who are doing an annual report, how you measure whether or not it's worth the effort. Do you receive comments? Track views online?

Thanks,
Wendy

Wendy Luljak
Senior IT Communications Strategist
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
E-mail: [log in to unmask]  Phone: 414-229-3795
Sabin 388