View LISTSERV archives

CIO@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

CIO Home

CIO  May 2013

CIO May 2013

Re: REN-ISAC and SANS partner for highly discounted technical and user awareness training

Doug Pearson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 May 2013 23:05:04 -0400

Three follow-ons to the April 4 announcement...

+ An interactive webcast will be held Tuesday, May 21 to explain the
program and provide opportunity for Q&A. A recording will be available
on the REN-ISAC program web page for persons unable to attend at the
scheduled time. To join the webcast:
http://www.ren-isac.net/programs/sans.html

+ We've made arrangements with SANS to include the NetWars training
program in the aggregate purchase offering. NetWars presents to the
student a series of engaging challenge exercises of increasing
difficulty from entry-level to advanced. NetWars enables information
security technical professionals to master the skills they need to excel
in their field.

+ The special pricing is available during a purchase commitment window,
June 1 through July 31, for:

   - SANS Securing The Human security awareness training,
   - SANS OnDemand & GIAC, technical training & certification, and
   - SANS NetWars interactive technical skills challenges

Program information at: http://www.ren-isac.net/programs/sans.html

Thank you,

Doug Pearson
Technical Director, REN-ISAC