View LISTSERV archives

ENGR-IT@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

ENGR-IT Home

ENGR-IT  May 2013

ENGR-IT May 2013

Re: Question about Comsol and remote access

Robert Kohlhepp <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE Schools and Colleges of Engineering IT Leadership Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 May 2013 16:32:47 -0500

We pretty much follow what Ed said below.

Rob Kohlhepp
University of Wisconsin