Re: Aruba and ClearPass?

Tim Cappalli <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Mar 2014 17:27:59 -0400

We use ClearPass for wired, wireless, TACACS+ and guest. Happy to discuss.
Do you happen to be at the Airheads Conference?

Tim

Tim Cappalli  | CWNA / ACCP / ACMP / CCNA
Wireless Engineer  |  Brandeis University
[log in to unmask] | (617) 701-7149
@tcappy0707 | linkedin.com/in/timcappalli/

-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Network Management Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Ziemba
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 5:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NETMAN] Aruba and ClearPass?

All, We're interested in talking to and visiting references that run an
Aruba wireless infrastructure and also use Aruba's ClearPass.

We're in the midst of a complete redesign and this is the first round of
reference checking.

Regards,
David Ziemba

Network Engineer