NANOG 61 - Bellevue WA 6/2 - 6/4

Michael Sinatra <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Apr 2014 10:39:38 -0700

Yes, it's me again, and NANOG 61 is a bit more than a month away.  Based
on the very positive survey results we received, we're going to offer
the R&E track again.

I already have some content lined up, but I'd like to solicit content
from this group, especially those of you in the Pacific Northwest.  We
had a successful track in Atlanta, and folks really seemed to like the
"R&E network updates" that we did.  So, if you're part of a regional
network (gigapop/RON) and you'd like to give an update on what you're up
to, please let me know, and do plan to attend.  Also, there was a
suggestion to have campus networks also participate in the updates (or
"personals" as we sometimes call them).  If your campus is involved in
something interesting (e.g. CC-NIE or CC-IIE grant, 100G implementation,
etc.), then please let me know.

IMPORTANT DATES:

*Note* that this time around, the R&E track is likely to be on
*Wednesday* afternoon (6/4/14), rather than the usual Monday afternoon.

Early-bird registration cut-off: May 11
Hotel block cut-off: May 16

As always, thanks for your help in maintaining R&E community engagement.

michael