Re: Asset Management Software

Frank Sweetser <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Jun 2014 09:33:14 -0400

We've been pretty happy with tracmor here:

https://www.tracmor.com/

They primarily push their paid hosted version, but if you dig around a bit
they do publish all of their source code:

https://github.com/tracmor/tracmor
https://code.google.com/p/tracmor/

It's not incredibly well packaged for self-installs, but if you're comfortable
mucking around with PHP and MySQL it's not too bad to get going.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken