Re: In building cellular signals

"Gogan, James P" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 6 Aug 2014 13:59:03 +0000

I believe so, but I don't believe that the RFP is online at this point in time.

If you're interested in more info on the RFP and the process that we went with, contact Rick Harden ([log in to unmask]), the Director of ITS Communication Technologies, Engineering and Operations.   Rick's out of town till next Weds, so wait until then to bug him.

-- Jim Gogan / ITS Comm Tech / UNC-CH

-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Network Management Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Reynolds
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 9:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [NETMAN] In building cellular signals

Jim, did you go out to bid for this project ? and if so can you share the RFP template - we are in the process and have other examples but would be interested in yours as well

Mark S. Reynolds

UNM IT Associate Director
RCDD,PMI,ITIL v3, JS8, CERT
UNM Staff Council Grade 16 Rep
President ACUTA association (Association of College and University Technology Advancement) HETNET member
505.277.5988 Ph
505.321.2968 Cell
UNM IT - Building 153, room 2177
1 University of New Mexico, ABQ, NM 87131-0001
MSC02 1520
"Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than to be in bad company"
"Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"
 Booker T. Washington

GO LOBOS!