Re: Modifying Networks to support academics

"Drury, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Aug 2014 21:40:29 +0000

Michael,

That sounds exactly like my next challenge as well.

Could you be so kind as to share how you tunnel them through? I can create a vlan without a gateway that lets them do whatever between themselves, but it's never quite enough, now is it?

Thanks for any information. If you want to exchange detail off-list that would be great, too.

Thank you

Mary