Re: Modifying Networks to support academics

Frank Sweetser <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Aug 2014 13:05:25 -0400

Do you have a good system to track MAC addresses?  If so, MAC-RADIUS can be
used to do dynamic VLAN flipping on your edge ports, either on a per port or
per MAC basis, depending on the exact capabilities of your switch hardware.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken