Re: Presidio and ePlus for Smartnet

Dale DuVall <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Oct 2014 11:23:22 -0700

Presidio has not been very helpful with this. We get a raw dump from them via Cisco. My sales rep has to massage the spreadsheet, then I have to spend several hours rearranging it.

Dale

Dale DuVall
Datacenter Admin
Information Technology
Lane Community College
4000 E 30th Ave
Eugene, OR 97405
cell 541-359-4374

>>> Peter P Morrissey <[log in to unmask]> 10/1/2014 11:17 AM >>>
I know I queried about this topic more generally a few weeks ago. Now we are getting more focused.

Any thoughts on either of these two companies for Smartnet maintenance. I am mostly concerned with minimizing the work we have to do on our end to reconcile the contract every year. The vendor we are using right now has made that very time consuming. I would be glad to share who that is if you ask.

Pete Morrissey

!SIG:542c455945695179217461!