Re: Rack PDUs for 3-phase power?

"Foggi, Nicola" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:31:43 +0000

I'm a big fan on ServerTech PDU's which make both WYE and DELTA 3phase PDU's in all sorts of combinations based on what you're looking for.  We've got numerous ones deployed in both 30A and 60A (though we are on wye power)

Nicola

From: The EDUCAUSE Network Management Constituent Group Listserv [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of John Miller [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 10:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NETMAN] Rack PDUs for 3-phase power?

Hello everyone,

We've recently acquired some blade chassis from Dell, and are trying to figure out the best way to power them.  We have a few 3-phase, 208V delta power feeds available to us, but few PDU options.

Does anyone else here run 3-phase 208V delta circuits?  If so, which PDUs are you using?

John

--
John Miller
Systems Engineer