Re: Refurbished Cisco equipment

Jason Watts <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:21:46 -0500

We just did some refreshing to make our resnet switching more uniform.
We got some 3750s from CMS. Friendly and responsive but shipping was
sloppy and we had two DOAs. Took a while to get the DOAs replaced but we
ordered more originally than we would need so it had little effect.
So far no further issues with the hardware.

Have since grabbed a few IDF stacks from CxTec and found the quality of
care in shipping and handling to be much higher. Sales has been
extremely responsive. No DOAs yet so we shall see.

--
Jason Watts
Pratt Institute, Academic Computing