Re: Refurbished Cisco equipment

Jim Turco <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 23 May 2014 15:27:15 -0400533_UTF-8 So the short answer is we are shooting for 10 years for the core and edge
but we will have to play it by ear. Read on if you want the long
answer.....

Our last network ran for 10 years and we are looking to do that again for
both edge and core. Wireless ran for 8 years and will likely again. We
looked carefully at the product lines last go around and where they were in
their cycle. The core line had been out for 2 years. Based on their
history, our vendor sold their last core series switches [...]39_23May201415:27:[log in to unmask]

Wed, 29 Jan 2014 15:45:11 -0600

multipart/related (47 lines) , text/html (128 lines) , image/png (128 lines)