Re: Cisco Nexus Gotchas

Mark Duling <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Feb 2014 09:23:16 -0800

Same here.  At the time we purchased, the 2k were model 2148 that
didn't do 100M.  We know that but we didn't know that it also didn't
do etherchannel.  They replaced those with the 2248 that added 100 MB
operation (and maybe 10 also) and etherchannel.  But for those buying
new gear that wouldn't be an issue now.