View LISTSERV archives

ITWOMEN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

ITWOMEN Home

ITWOMEN  January 2015

ITWOMEN January 2015

National Survey of Campus Teaching and Learning Centers

MJ Bishop <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE ITWomen Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Jan 2015 07:29:31 -0500

Dear Colleague:

We are writing to invite you to participate in a national survey of Campus Centers for Teaching and Learning, Professional Development, and Academic Transformation.  If you are a Center head or director (senior officer) we would very much value your participation in this survey.  If you are not the head of your institutionís Center for Teaching and Learning, we would greatly appreciate if you would forward this email invitation to participate to the right person.

This survey is part of an effort by the University System of Marylandís Center for Academic Innovation<http://www.usmd.edu/cai/> (with support from the Bill and Melina Gates Foundation) to better understand how colleges and universities assist faculty and students in the use of instructional support services, learning technologies, and innovative practices for improving teaching, learning, and student success.

The questionnaire, intended for Center heads and directors, is available online:

http://centersurvey.campuscomputing.net

The survey is confidential: we will not release data from individual institutions.  And although this survey is sponsored by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, this research is not connected to any sponsored projects or evaluation activity your institution may be participating in with the foundation. The results of the survey will be released by the USM Center for Academic Innovation in Q1, 2015.

We thank you, in advance, for your assistance and willingness to participate in this project.

MJ Bishop
Director, Center for Academic Innovation
University System of Maryland
mjbishop@usmd,edu

Rahim Rajan
Senior Program Officer, Postsecondary Success
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

Anne Keehn
Senior Fellow, Postsecondary Success
Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation