View LISTSERV archives

ITSUPPORTSERVICES@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

ITSUPPORTSERVICES Home

ITSUPPORTSERVICES  March 2015

ITSUPPORTSERVICES March 2015

Re: Google apps: Calendar without gmail?

"Voelker, Andy" <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE IT Support Services Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:34:01 +0000

UNC Charlotte is migrating personal calendars over Memorial day weekend and then following that with moving mailboxes for the rest of the summer.  We have had basic google apps and the calendar available for several years but we have not been using gmail and calendar for individuals.  I'm not involved in the project, but here is the project site which has some contact information for you:

 https://sites.google.com/a/uncc.edu/google-migration/home

-Andy Voelker
Humanities Computer Consultant
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences