< Back to LISTSERV archives

ITSM@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

ITSM Home

ITSM  January 2016

ITSM January 2016

Re: Service Catalog Socialization

Shawn Winnington-Ball <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE IT Service Management (ITSM) Constituent Group Listserv" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jan 2016 11:58:39 -0500

The University of Waterloo just published a revamped service catalogue for centrally-offered IT services before Christmas.  As socializing the catalogue is next on our long agenda of post-launch tasks, I'm definitely interested in any upcoming discussions on this topic.

--
Shawn Winnington-Ball
Manager, Policy and Standards