< Back to LISTSERV archives

ITSUPPORTSERVICES@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

ITSUPPORTSERVICES Home

ITSUPPORTSERVICES  September 2016

ITSUPPORTSERVICES September 2016

CG Discussion at EDUCAUSE Annual

Megan Denhardt <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE IT Support Services Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Sep 2016 14:53:01 -0600

Good afternoon everyone -

I hope you are doing very well. We are working to schedule the CG Discussion for the IT Support Services CG but would like to find a facilitator to guide the conversation. Please see the date/time and write-up below. If you interested in facilitating this discussion, please reply back as soon as possible.

Wednesday, October 26

11:40am - 12:30pm

IT Support Services
Join this discussion on strategic support for faculty, staff and students by both centralized and distributed IT support units. We’ll share best practices, common tools, and strategies. Bring your expertise on help-desk management, desktop support, hardware/software standards, knowledge management, service management systems, and end user communications that insure successful support.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

Megan

Megan Denhardt, CAE
Learning Consultant
EDUCAUSE