View LISTSERV archives

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN Home

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN  October 2016

INSTRUCTIONALDESIGN October 2016

Re: online language courses

"Judi M. Franz" <[log in to unmask]>

The EDUCAUSE Instructional Design Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 21 Oct 2016 18:11:29 +0000

You may want to reach out to the International Association for Language

Learning Technology (IALLT  http://iallt.org/). They have an active

listserv (LLTI), and I know that many of them have either taught online

language classes or supported those who have. They should be able to

provide you with several examples and lots of information.

Judi

—

Judi Franz, MA <[log in to unmask]>

949-824-9459

Classroom Development and Outreach

OIT Classroom Technology Support

University of California, Irvine

On 10/20/16, 3:29 PM, "The EDUCAUSE Instructional Design Constituent Group

Listserv on behalf of Jackson, Michele"

<[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]>