anti plagiarism software

"Knox, Marg" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 11 Sep 2017 15:31:28 +0000

I just got asked about Turnitin and I recall seeing recently (last year or so) a reference to a newer tool in the anti-plagiarism space that was being recommended. But I did not keep the article or citation.

I know that in 2015 an article from Inside Higher Ed covered results from UT Austin (where google did far better). But I think that is not what I am recalling about another product.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Marg

Margaret (Marg) Knox          The University of Texas System

Executive Director, Systemwide IT (SWIS)

210 West 7th, Univ of Texas System Building  ←new as of 1 August

Austin, Texas, 78701