Re: TurnItIn

Henry Schaffer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 9 Nov 2017 09:54:12 -0500

iThenticate and Turnitin are closely related. I'm not sure about the
corporate structure - but here's what iThenticate says,

"While iThenticate and Turnitin share the same underlying technology
and database contents, the design, user experience and outcome are
designed to meet the needs of two very different types of users.
Turnitin is designed for students in a classroom setting. iThenticate
is designed for academics and researchers who need to organize and
share their work in a folder-based system similar to Google Docs."

--henry