Re: April EDUCAUSE Webinar on IT Accessibility

"Trappler, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Mar 2017 14:10:08 +0000

Hi Everyone,
I thought this might be of interest since accessibility is becoming increasingly important to address in agreement terms and conditions related to software, cloud, and other IT purchases.

Kindest regards,
Tom

Thomas Trappler
Associate Director, IT Strategic Sourcing
University of California, Procurement Services
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 310-825-7516