FW: [POLICY-DISCUSSION] Decommission Unsupported Software / Hardware

"Trappler, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Mar 2017 22:23:10 +0000

Hi James,

I thought some folks on the EDUCAUSE Software Licensing CG might have some thoughts in response to your inquiry so am forwarding your message from the Policy CG email list so that they might reply to you directly.

Kindest regards,

Tom

Thomas Trappler

Associate Director, IT Strategic Sourcing

University of California, Procurement Services

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 310-825-7516